The privacy game has changed.
Businesses today are being inundated with requests from customers (and other stakeholders) relating to privacy. Too often, companies are managing such requests with processes and technology that aren’t up to the pace of business change and the volume of requests coming in.
The Level 2 Legal privacy team leverages their data management, discovery process, and technology tools expertise to help legal departments implement and support privacy programs that stay abreast of today's evolving landscape, from the CCPA and GDPR to COPRA Compliance and the Brazil Privacy Act. We support our clients by providing the following services:
- Custodian and SME interviews
- Client communications
- Data breach review
- Legitimate business need assessments
- Predictive privacy compliance
- Policy/Process improvement
- PII review
- PIA consulting and review
- Privacy notices and breach notifications