Managed eDiscovery Services
Managed eDiscovery services essentially allow legal teams in corporations and law firms to have the security they require, the work processes and responses required, and the cost consistency and predictability they desire for their eDiscovery functions. Using eDiscovery managed services eliminates the need for businesses to create, manage, and staff their own infrastructure by transferring the oversight of these tasks on to a trusted partner.
When providers and partners are carefully chosen to address specific needs, tremendous efficiencies can be gained. For example, document review, in many respects, is a crucial part of eDiscovery. That said, it can also be the most time consuming and expensive aspect of the eDiscovery process. In such a scenario, it is ideal for organizations to engage with professional service providers to manage this document review for either select parts or the entirety of eDiscovery cases.
- Predictable pricing model
- Dedicated project managers on every project
- Data hosting and online review services using industry-leading software
- ESI consultation and support
- Dataset Analysis and Analytics: Brainspace, NexLP, and other TAR tools and processes
- Support personnel and software infrastructure
- Scalable staffing and resource support based on project volume
- Case management and team continuity